UTA President Randy Newman of Total Lender Solutions has announced the Association’s Committee Chairs for 2021.
– Miriam Paez of ServiceLink, will serve as the Membership Chair.
– Cathe Cole-Sherburn of Trustee Corps, will serve as the Education Chair.
– Katie TerBush of MK Consultants, will serve as the Vendor Relations Chair.
– Michelle Mierzwa, Esq. of Wright Finlay & Zak, will serve as the Legislative Committee Chair.
– Martin T. McGuinn, Esq., of Kirby & McGuinn and Ben Levinson, Esq., of The Office of Benjamin R. Levinson, will serve as the Legal Resources Committee Chairs.
– Michelle Mierzwa, Esq., of Wright Finlay & Zak, will serve as the Finance Committee Chair.
Additionally, Martin T. McGuinn, Esq., of Kirby & McGuinn, will serve as the UTA Quarterly’s Legal Consultant. UTA’s committees and its member volunteers are the engine that drives the Association. If you would like to contribute your time and expertise to any of our committees, please contact any of the committee chairs or contact Richard Meyers, UTA’s Executive Director.Read a Complete Summary of the Role of the Association's Committees