Foreclosure/Trustee Officer – Chicago Title National Commercial Services
Company Description: Chicago Title has been a trusted partner for residents and real estate investors from coast to coast for the past 160 years. As a member of the Fidelity National Financial (FNF) family of companies and the nation’s largest title insurance group, you will work alongside a premier network of real estate experts and top commercial title and escrow officers, underwriters, closers, and legal counsels in the industry. Chicago Title is a subsidiary of a FORTUNE 500® company and has held this position for 12 of the last 13 years. Our employees matter to us, which is why we offer competitive compensation, benefits such as health, dental, 401k, and FNF stock options, and driven, teamwork-oriented culture.
Job Description: Handles foreclosure cases, initiation through completion, under strict timelines. Includes the Notice of Default stage, Notice of Trustee’s Sale stage, and the culmination of the foreclosure process by Notice of Rescission, Full Reconveyance, or Trustee’s Deed Upon Sale. Should be able to prioritize and be able to make independent decisions. Works closely with title officers and underwriting to solve issues. Superior verbal and written communication skills required with the experience necessary to effectively handle and address any situation that surfaces during the process.
- - Pay invoices and submit fee transfers.
- - Manage and train trustee’s sale officers and assistants.
- - Track and manage workflow.
- - Handle email correspondence, mail correspondence, walk-in customers, and phone calls.
- - Conciliate any issues that may arise with regard to the handling of the foreclosure file. Consult management and/or underwriting if necessary.
- - Track statutory updates and consult with underwriting when necessary.
- - Review, sign, and sometimes prepare reconveyance documents.
- - Approve and submit vendor invoices for payment.
- - Track and order office supplies.
- - Track and order service on office equipment.
- - Handle personnel issues or inform management of issues.
- - Work with the IT department and foreclosure program vendor when necessary.
- - At times work with the sales department regarding customer requests or to bring in customers.
- - Any other duties as assigned.
Requirements: 2 years of title experience a must. Must be familiar with title and escrow duties. Experience with practices, procedures, and concepts within the title insurance industry. Ability to quickly assess situations and make decisions. Ability to organize, analyze and distribute information. Must be able to spot and address irregularities or issues. Detail-oriented, task-driven, and professional. Able to handle confidential information and documents. Must have excellent math and/or accounting skills. Willingness to help train new employees. Provide timely customer support. Ensure compliance with instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Ed Kezar
Chicago Title NCS
Kirby & McGuinn is looking to hire an associate with experience in litigation. Attorneys with experience in mortgage-related litigation are preferred. Please send resumes to email@example.com.