UTA President David Dutcher of iMailTracking, has announced the Association’s Committee Chairs for 2019.
– Cathe Cole-Sherburn of Trustee Corps will serve as the Membership Chair.
– Randy Newman, Esq. of Total Lender Solutions will serve as the Education Chair.
– Robert Finlay, Esq. of Wright Finlay & Zak will serve as the Legislative Committee Chair.
– Martin T. McGuinn, Esq. of Kirby & McGuinn and Ben Levinson of The Office of Benjamin R. Levinson will serve as the Legal Resources Committee Chairs.
– Robert Cullen of Redwood Trust Deed Services will serve as the Vendor Relations Chair.
– Michelle Mierzwa Wright Finlay & Zak will serve as the Finance Committee Chair.
Additionally, Martin T. McGuinn, Esq. of Kirby & McGuinn, will serve as UTA Quarterly’s Legal Consultant. UTA’s committees and its member volunteers are the engine that drives the Association. If you would like to contribute your time and expertise to any of our committees, please contact any of the committee chairs or Richard Meyers, UTA’s Executive Director.