UTA President Cathe Cole-Sherburn of Trustee Corps has announced the Association’s Committee Chairs for 2023.
- – Randy Newman of TotalLender Solutions will serve as the Education Chair.
- – Michelle Mierzwa, Esq. of Wright Finlay & Zak and Andrew Boylan, Esq. of McCarthy Holthus will serve as the Legislative Committee Co-Chairs.
- – Martin T. McGuinn, Esq., of Kirby & McGuinn and Laura Coughlin, Esq. of McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce will serve as the Legal Resources Committee Co-Chairs.
- – Kate Eshenko of First American Mortgage Solutions and Susan Pettem of Novare Settlement Services will serve as the Membership Committee Chair.
- – Katie TerBush of MK Consultants and Tai Alailima of Carrington Foreclosure Services will serve as the Vendor Relations Committee Co-Chairs.
Additionally, Martin T. McGuinn, Esq., of Kirby & McGuinn, will serve as the UTA Quarterly’s Legal Consultant.
UTA’s committees and its member volunteers are the engine that drives the Association. If you would like to contribute your time and expertise to any of our committees, please contact any of the committee chairs or contact Richard Meyers, UTA’s Executive Director.