UTA President Randy Newman of Total Lender Solutions has announced the Association’s Committee Chairs for 2022.
– Katie TerBush of MK Consultants, Inc. will serve as the Membership Chair.
– Cathe Cole-Sherburn of Trustee Corps will serve as the Education Chair.
– David Dutcher of iMailTracking will serve as the Vendor Relations Chair.
– Michelle Mierzwa, Esq. of Wright Finlay & Zak will serve as the Legislative Committee Chair.
– Martin T. McGuinn, Esq., of Kirby & McGuinn and Ben Levinson, Esq., of The Office of Benjamin R. Levinson will serve as the Legal Resources Committee Chairs.
– Edward Treder, Esq., of Barrett Daffin Frappier Treder & Weiss, LLP will serve as the Finance Committee Chair.
Additionally, Martin T. McGuinn, Esq., of Kirby & McGuinn, will serve as the UTA Quarterly’s Legal Consultant. UTA’s committees and its member volunteers are the engine that drives the Association. If you would like to contribute your time and expertise to any of our committees, please contact any of the committee chairs or contact Richard Meyers, UTA’s Executive Director.