UTA’s 46th Annual Educational Conference held November 7th-9th at the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino in Reno, Nevada received very high reviews by attendees.
The Education sessions received positive reviews from members;
– On the ‘Default Servicing Economic Forecast’ session, sponsored by First American Mortgage Solutions with Rick Sharga: “Rick is a great speaker with a wealth of knowledge. This was a fantastic session to kick off the Conference.”
– On the ‘New Rules and Moratoriums! Wait, More Changes, Are You Ready?’ session sponsored by STOX with Edward Treder, Todd Barton, Dean Meyer and Sascha Cohen, “This panel was really informative and had great insight into Fannie/Freddie.” Another wrote: “Very important to have these folks at our conference, even if we don’t like what they have to say.”
– On the ‘Order in the Court’ session sponsored by Daily Journal Corporation with Ben Levinson, Judge Scott Clarkson, Judge Christopher Jaime, Judge August Landis, and Judge Charles Novack: “Exactly the content that affects my law practice. Thanks!”
– On the ‘Case Law Update’ session sponsored by iMailTracking with Andrew Boylan, Stephen Hicklin and Matthew Aguiree: “This panel was really informative.” Another wrote: “Important session and appreciated the information.”
– On the ‘Post-Pandemic Concerns’ session sponsored by MK Consultants with Glenn Wechsler, Chet Sconyers, Mary Wendel, and Tiffany Malm: “Very informative”. Another wrote: “Good questions posed to the panel.”
– On the ‘Legislative Update’ sponsored by Auction.com with Michelle Mierzwa, Mike Belote, Holly Chisa, Christina Miller, and Brigham Lundberg: “Very well done, covered a lot of material in record time, easy to follow.”
– On the ‘Large Trustees Roundtable’ sponsored by Superior Default Solutions facilitated by Cathe Cole-Sherburn: “It was really nice to hear general practices for the larger trustees to see how we can all find some consistency in our practices.” Another wrote: “Appreciated the collaboration.”
– On the ‘Small Trustees Roundtable’ session sponsored by Metropolitan News with Randy Newman and Robert Cullen: “Great conversations with small trustees.” Another echoed that thought: “VERY helpful to compare notes among small trustees.”
“The conference went off perfectly! With it being the first in-person conference in two years, I thought the conference was well attended, and the education and accommodations were excellent!” Another attendee wrote: “Sessions were all fantastic. The Monday Night events was so much fun. Somehow I meet and get to know more people at this conference than any other conference.”
Breakfast during the conference was enjoyed and sponsored by Innovative Field Services and First American Mortgage Solutions.
The Annual Business Meeting luncheon was sponsored by STOX. The Tuesday luncheon was sponsored by First American Mortgage Solutions. Beverage breaks were sponsored by iMailTracking, Metropolitan News Company and First American Mortgage Solutions.
Additionally, members enjoyed a dinner event featuring Country Western Dancing with a line-dance instructor, held in The Edge Nighclub at the Peppermill Resort. Nineteen Silent Auction items were won by attendees.
Participants in the Escape Room Adventure, sponsored by STOX and the Reno Riverwalk, sponsored by ServiceLink had a great time at those events as well.
Awards were also presented to Chet Sconyers of First American Mortgage Solutions recipient of the Dorothy Schick Member of the Year Award and to Robert Finlay of Wright, Finlay & Zak recipient of the Phil Adleson Education and Advocacy Award.
The 46th Annual Education Conference was sponsored by Platinum Sponsor STOX, Gold Sponsors First American Mortgage Solutions, iMailTracking, Metropolitan News Company and ServiceLink and Silver Sponsors Auction.com, Daily Journal Corporation, MK Consultants, Innovative Field Services, and Superior Default Solutions.