UTA’s 43rd Annual Educational Conference, held November 4th-6th at the Green Valley Ranch Resort, Casino & Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada received very high reviews by attendees.
The Education sessions received positive reviews from members
- On the ‘Making the Right Choice – Lessons in Ethics and Compliance’ session, sponsored by Foreclosure Solution, Inc. with Rashmi Airan: “This was absolutely fantastic. The topic was so relevant and her speaking style was engaging. The best presentation I’ve ever seen at UTA. What a wonderful addition to our program and a great way to set the tone for the conference.”
- On the ‘Case Law Updates’ session sponsored by Daily Journal with Stephen T. Hicklin, Martin T. McGuinn and Kristin A. Schuler-Hintz: “Always good, because the speakers here are knowledgeable and well prepared.”
- On the ‘Nevada Mediation Portal Update’ sponsored by ServiceLink Auction with Shannon Chambers: “Mediation is government so they always have to waffle. It is not their fault. They are good women.”
- On the ‘Bankruptcy Case Updates’ session sponsored by Metropolitan News with Mark Blackman, Lee Raphael, Dean Kirby and Ben Levinson: “It’s the knowledge and expertise of the speakers, more so than the subject matter, which holds our attention and makes this info accessible.”
- On the ‘Differences Between Residential and Commercial Nonjudicial Foreclosures’ session sponsored by iMailTracking with Keith Attlesey, DeeAnn Gregory, Julie O. Molteni, and Randy Newman: “Informative session.”
- On the ‘Legislative Updates’ session sponsored by First American Mortgage Solutions with Mike Belote, Holly Chisa, Robert Finlay, and Brigham Lundberg: “Another great session of legislative updates. Holly is always a pleasure to hear from as she is knowledgeable, articulate, and funny. I appreciate Mike’s humor and history lessons included in his presentation. It adds context and interest to the session. Thanks to all!”
- On the ‘Trustees Roundtable’ discussion sponsored by BDF Law Group with Linda Kidder Adleson, Tammy Laird and Olivia Todd: “The facilitators were very knowledgeable. Great idea for a roundtable as it gets the group participating and sharing war stories.”
- On the ‘Legal and Practical Concerns When the Borrower is Deceased’ session sponsored by Metropolitan News Company with Laura Coughlin and Minda Turnbull: “A very well thought out presentation.”
- On the ‘Third Party Bidders’ session sponsored by ServiceLink Auction with Justin Bruni and Scott Sibley: “Great participation with the group and was great to hear the different problems other offices are having.”
Breakfast during the conference was enjoyed and sponsored by BDF Law Group and Carrington Foreclosure Services.
The Annual Business Meeting luncheon was sponsored by ServiceLink Auction. The Tuesday luncheon was sponsored by iMailTracking. Beverage breaks were sponsored by Carrington Foreclosure Services, First American Mortgage Services, Foreclosure Solution, and Daily Journal.
Additionally, members enjoyed a Murder Mystery themed dinner event held in on the grounds of the Green Valley Ranch Resort featuring food stations, costumes worn by attendees, and dancing. Seventeen Silent Auction items were won by attendees; and seven exhibitor prizes were won by attendees as well.
Participants in the Bowling and Golf tournament and the Biking Adventure had a great time at those events as well.
Awards were also presented to Randy Newman of Total Lender Solutions recipient of the Dorothy Schick Veteran Member of the Year Award and to Martin T. McGuinn of Kirby & McGuinn recipient of the Phil Adleson Education and Advocacy Award.
The 43rd Annual Education Conference was sponsored by Gold Sponsors FSI (Foreclosure Solution, Inc.); iMailTracking and ServiceLink Auction and Silver Sponsors BDF Law Group; Carrington Foreclosure Services; Daily Journal; First American Mortgage Solutions; and Metropolitan News Company.